Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Jelly Golden Cross




































ZARA Floral Shirt, ZARA High Jelly Heels, CARA Gold Necklace, HONGKONG brand Seguined Embellished Cross shorts.



I am finally back again. I don't know how many times I've said that but sometimes things just get in the way. Anyway, recently I've been pretty much inside the house and relying on online shopping. To me, online shopping is the best. Unfortunately, since I live in Hawaii, the shipping cost can be a little bit more expensive that is why I love shopping at ZARA. They have affordable clothes, shoes and bags. You name it! And the most exciting part is that they ship for free to Hawaii. Don't be surprise if my upcoming blog posts will include items from ZARA because I literally splurge this summer especially when my favorite items were marked down.

Don't forget to HYPE this look


No comments:

Post a Comment