Wednesday, February 6, 2013

In oxblood...










MANGO  Black Tank Top, Ox blood leather shorts (bought in the Philippines), FOREVER21  Ankle strap gold (in heels), Assorted accessories

Hi guys,

Oxblood red is on trend right now but I have to tell you that I was debating whether I should buy this shorts or not. First, because I was afraid that it might not go well with my skin color. My advice to you is to try it on and take a couple of pictures of yourself wearing it. Sometimes, clothes can look bad by just looking at it but there are clothes that comes out looking really great in photos and this oxblood shorts was one of them. Secondly, I like this shorts because of how comfortable it is and you can wear a blouse, a sweater or even a tank top like how I'm wearing it.

It is definitely a must have in your closet!

Love lots,
Des


No comments:

Post a Comment