Thursday, July 12, 2012

Fifty Shades of Lipstick

ETUDE HOUSE Lip Perfume: Peach
I was first introduced to this lip perfume by none other than a korean friend. Etude House is a Korean brand that is very popular not only in Korea but also in all major Asian countries. Also, since the major population of Hawaii are Asians, it is very easy to get access to Asian beauty products. Unfortunately the prices are very different and they tend to be much more expensive. This specific lip perfume was given to me by a friend but I have not seen this product anywhere else here in Hawaii. If you are looking for Asian beauty products, I suggest this website.

MAC Lady Gaga Lustre Lipstick

This lipstick is a Lady Gaga limited edition for MAC. Again, a friend of mine gave this to me because she thought that I might like it because I am a fan of Lady Gaga. She was right! I love it! Unfortunately, this lipstick is no longer available in all major MAC stores but I encourage you to check online.
VICTORIA'S SECRET Perfect Lipstick: Showstopper + LANCOME Color Fever: Pink to the Club

Now, these two lipstick are self bought. I am a big Lancome fan ever since my grandma introduced it to me. Growing up in Sweden, my grandma used to work in a cosmetic boutique, that is when she taught me what products really works and what doesn't. If you are a fan of Lancome products, it is a must to follow Michelle Phans make-up tutorials. She is also the online spokesperson for Lancome.
YSL Rouge Volupte in #27 Rose Paris + TOUS Touch Hydrating Sheer Lipshine

I have to admit that these two lipstick are brand new. I will let you know what I think about these two lipstick on my upcoming blog post. For now, all I can say is that the YSL lipstick speaks for itself. The TOUS lipstick is again, from a friend and it is originally from Spain. I don't really know much about the brand itself but this specific lipstick, I adore.


What is your shade?
GIVEAWAY  on my next blog post. Don't miss it!

1 comment: