Monday, March 26, 2012

Color me blue...





F21 Blue Long Sleeve Blouse, Peppermint Shorts, Nordstrom Accessories Necklace, F21 Colored Socks, Nude Wedge


I'm currently obsessed with the color blue. Blue has been one of my favorite colors and I decided to pull together a look that represents my love for this particular color. Also, this is my first time to wear a pair of socks together with my nude wedge and I have to say that I love it! it gives my outfit a more finish and edgy look. So, if you feel like you want to add something different to your look, go with a pair of socks. One, because it can be both edgy and chic. Two, it is very comfortable and it elevates the look of your outfit. Lastly, it is very affordable and very easy to find at any department store and it comes in different lengths, colors and patterns. I got mine from F21 and the reason why I love this particular pair of socks is because it comes in different tones of colors that can be suited to the colors that I have in my closet. That is one TIP! when shopping for a pair of socks.
Goodluck finding your pair!

Stay fashionable ,

fashionlechic



No comments:

Post a Comment