Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Blocking colors...




F21 Dress, F21 Necklace, F21 Socks, Steve Madden Pumps




When I first heard of color blocking, I was not sure if the style suits my taste at all. In fact, it took me this long to find the courage to try it. I thought this dress was very cute when I first saw it so I decided to buy it for my first color blocking idea. When color blocking and if you are trying not to spend too much money, I suggest that you find a similar dress that is already color blocked for you. It gives you a better idea of what type of shoes and accessories to match it with. Think about what you have in your closet already to avoid buying another pair of shoes or accessory when you can find something similar that's been hiding in your closet for years. Common! ladies...we all have to admit that we have that problem.

have you been afraid to try a fashion trend...thinking...it might not suit your taste or personality?

Stay fashionable,

fashion le chic



5 comments:

  1. Great look!!

    I glad if you visit my blog and leave comment :)
    Would you like to follow each other??

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit!
    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 

     Also, I am planning on giving out shout out to my readers, so if you are interested please be free to send me a quick message and I will gladly do it =0


    ReplyDelete
  3. i was scared of colour blocking to but now i think im gunna have to try it

    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress! follow you, follow me back :)?
    unknownlooks.blogspot.com
    XXX

    ReplyDelete