Sunday, February 19, 2012

Let me shine...






Don't forget to HYPE this look!



This is one of my favorite outfits to put together because it is so easy and comfortable. All you need is a little black dress which is a must in every lady's closet and a maxi cardigan like this. Mine is a leopard chiffon which is very good for Hawaii weather because it can get hot and humid here sometimes. Also, you just need a belt to show off the shape of your body and curves. This outfit can be casual and can also be worn for a dinner date or any special events.

Stay fashionable!
With Love,

FLC




2 comments:

  1. OH wow, that leopard cardigan is GORGEOUS!
    Love this look so much. You are beautiful girl!

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cardigan. It is gorgeous! I would like to invite you to my blog, check it out when you have time ;)

    ReplyDelete