Sunday, February 12, 2012

The flag+Ten things about me...




 F21 Gold Statement Necklace, Ordered Online American Flag Shirt, F21 White Shorts, Liliana Red Wedge, DIY Leather Bracelet, Assorted Rings




10 Things About Me




1. No, I am not American but I currently live in Hawaii. I am Filipino but I am also a Swedish citizen.
2. I speak three languages fluently: English, Tagalog, Swedish
3. I own at least 30 pairs of shoes and counting...
4. I am absolutely addicted to K-dramas (Korean Dramas)
5. I am an only child
6.  I do not know how to drive
7. I have a dog name Kenzo (shih tzu)


8. And..a boyfriend (almost four years soon...)
9. I love to spend time in the kitchen making food because I love to eat.
10. Cleaning and shopping is the best therapy for me.

With Love,
FLC


2 comments: