Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Another day in Paradise...

Waikiki Beach Victoria's Secret Bikini

Michael Kors Aviators (Sunglasses)


Aloha guys!

I am back on the island from our family trip to the Philippines. I had the best Christmas and New Year and I hope that you guys are looking forward to what this year has to offer. I know that this post is super late because it is already the month of LOVE. It is February and I know that you are all looking forward to a romantic Valentine's Day. After I got back from our trip, school basically started just a week after and I did not have time to update my blog while I was on vacation because of internet difficulties. Anyway, in the backdrop of my picture is the famous Waikiki Beach. I try to do outdoor activities when my schedule allows it. Unfortunately, I am a senior in college this semester and my classes are crazier than ever. Please...bear with me as I slowly update my blog. 


LOVE LOTS,
Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment