Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A wish granted

A Wish Granted

I'd like to share to you all some of my recent purchases. One of them is a new camera. The Nikon Coolpix L120. I've been wanting a light and practical camera to capture pictures for my blog as well as for personal purposes. We all need a camera to capture those moments....



Also, you may not know this but, I just celebrated my birthday and as a gift to myself, I bought my first pair of Jeffrey Campbell platform. It's high but adorable. I first saw this pair at Nordstrom but in a different color and I knew I had to have them.


The pair that I have is in a slightly different color than these but the model is the same. So, look forward to another blog post with these shoes.

Until the next blog post
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment